- It’s too hard to untangle the complexities of health care yourself.
- You are challenged to organize or track health care services or bills.
- To alleviate time and stress management concerns.
- When facing multiple/chronic health conditions, you need additional support and information.
- Long distance caregiving for Mom or Dad isn’t working well.
- When family members or friends are unavailable and you need a local representative.
Why Hire Me?
- As an independent consultant, my rates are low and my flexibility is high. I’m not representing the interests of a hospital, insurance plan or corporate organization – I’m representing YOUR interests.
- I’ve been in the trenches and understand the challenges of our fragmented health care system. I can demystify and simplify these complexities to help you get to resolution.
- I have a deep understanding of health insurance rules and maintain licensure in the industry to keep up-to-date.
- I adhere to the Washington State Health Advocacy Association (WASHAA) Code of Ethics which stresses accountability, confidentiality and integrity, and I abide by related professional standards.
- I have a lot of energy! I have a proven history of success to find creative solutions in advocacy and related fields.
Thank you, I look forward to helping you.
Contact me by email or call 901-610-1529.