Let’s make sure we are a good match.
Are you seeking any of the following services for yourself or others?
- Contesting claims denied as out-of-network.
- Reducing doctor or hospital bills with inflated charges.
- Comparing health insurance plans to ensure optimal care.
Do you need to better understand health insurance bills and claims?
I can simplify and translate your statements, explain the rules of your insurance plan to maximize benefit coverage, and prepare claims appeals if your insurer denies payment. My services are nationwide for clients with any commercial (employer-linked or individual policy) or Medicare plan.
Do you want someone to accompany you or a loved one to health care appointments?
I can help identify questions so that the visit is valuable and ensure that patient needs are communicated. Having another set of eyes and ears is a relief. Visits can be at a provider’s office, hospital, rehab facility or other location in the Seattle area.
I can help navigate other health care mazes:
- Research and recommend resources or health insurance options for aging parents.
- Communicate with your health care team to obtain tailored resources for a complex medical condition.
- Recommend ways to reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
- Help you find providers for a second opinion, alternative care or specialty services.
- Act as a communication resource for family and friends, to the extent that you want them involved.
- Assist with health plan enrollment or sign up through a State Exchange.
What type of support do you need?
Contact Me for an initial phone consultation (up to 20 minutes), free of charge.
I am happy to do presentations for local Seattle community groups about self-advocacy tips, how to better communicate with health care providers, and other advocacy topics. Contact Me to discuss.